I’m starting to get into the festive spirit here at the cottage, I’m on holiday for my birthday next week and I’ve already started watching Christmas movies so this chocolate orange espresso martini has been my go-to festive feeling tipple.
It’s incredibly easy to make, it was one of those experiments that has definitely added itself to my top recipes and I am writing this as I sip one and listening to Dean Martin’s dulcet tones coming from the kitchen. Yes Festive season has well and truly landed here.
- 50ml freshly made espresso
- 25ml vodka (vanilla vodka works really well too)
- 25ml Kahlua or other coffee liqueur
- 25ml Baileys
- 2 tblsp chocolate orange syrup (I use choc shots from Aldi or it may have been Lidl….)
- grated milk chocolate to garnish
- ice to shake
Combine all the ingredients except for the grated chocolate in a cocktail shaker Shake vigorously for around 20 seconds, strain into a martini glass and garnish with the chocolate.